You can type here any text you want

Decisions Decisions...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which of these looks best on my car???

• GN wheels

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • Weld wheels

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • GTA wheels

Votes: 18 30.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-typex1

Darkside Member
Help me out! Trying out different looks. Which looks better????:confused:
I have the 87 GN wheels, Some Weld wheels powdercoated black, and so far I only have 2 tires on my GTA wheels,so I put them on the front for now. I seem to think the GN wheels still look the best, but , different people have different views. The only thing that the pics dont show real well is the powdercoating on the GTA's. They have a multi colored glitter clear on them that looks pretty cool. In th pics, they just look grey:confused:

Attachments

• rsz_1T%20type%20002.jpg
    rsz_1T%20type%20002.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 388
  • picresized_th_Buick_9-08_001.jpg
    picresized_th_Buick_9-08_001.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 385
  • picresized_th_Buick_9-08_002.jpg
    picresized_th_Buick_9-08_002.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 382
  • picresized_th_Buick_9-08_010.jpg
    picresized_th_Buick_9-08_010.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 381
  • picresized_th_Buick_9-08_009.jpg
    picresized_th_Buick_9-08_009.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 383
Put a maroon pinstripe around the outside edge of those Welds and I think you'd be MONEY! Nice car! I usually hate ProStars, Draglites, etc but the powder coated black on a Maroon car looks perfect!

I say keep the GN wheels on. I have always liked your car with those wheels. It is deifferent with that Burgandy color and the chrome makes your car color pop. Solid black wheels and tires don't give enough contrast to your car. Just my opinion.

The welds would look better if the center cap and lugs were black not chrome.

Chrome or Polished Alum.
They look the best with dark colors IMO
Here were my choices
I went with the Road wars. for now more Bling:D
Like them all but the 84 GN (black centers) look best with a white T;)

Attachments

• MT4.jpg
    MT4.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 261
  • GN rim 2.jpg
    GN rim 2.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 259
  • Nitto3.jpg
    Nitto3.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 276
The black rims do not make the rim or your car pop . That is why everyone is saying stay with the stock rim they look better .Try a chrome rim

Gn rims make the car, the black rims take away too much. Love the burgundy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was my thaught on it after looking at all my different choices. I really thaught I was going to like the GTA's on there. It doesnt have much appeal to me as I thaught it should. I spent all that money on having them powdercoated too.:frown: I guess I'll be getting some new rubber for the GN wheels and put them back on. I could use the welds for "strictly track" use, as they do have nice new tires on them. May have to sell the GTA's, or put them on my IROC:confused: We'll see. I wont rush into anything right now.:cool:

Put a maroon pinstripe around the outside edge of those Welds and I think you'd be MONEY! Nice car! I usually hate ProStars, Draglites, etc but the powder coated black on a Maroon car looks perfect!

X2 I like the sinister look.

Back