You can type here any text you want

Delphi Inj. Part #'s

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
Am getting some requests to ID the various Delphi injectors.
Does anyone have a listing of the part #'s and corresponding flow rates that they would be willing to e-mail me??

ALSO: Anyone know the Delphi website address?? I tried before this post and all I got was a reply from someone w/ a name to call if I wanted to sell to them as a vendor!!

THANX,:cool:

Originally posted by Chuck Leeper
Am getting some requests to ID the various Delphi injectors.
Does anyone have a listing of the part #'s and corresponding flow rates that they would be willing to e-mail me??

ALSO: Anyone know the Delphi website address?? I tried before this post and all I got was a reply from someone w/ a name to call if I wanted to sell to them as a vendor!!

THANX,:cool:

Chuck,

Delphi has been acquired by Lucas so you will be dealing with a combination of Delphi #'s and Lucas #'s. Here are some popular numbers currently being used.

#62-1035 26.5#
#62-1020 28.88#
#17090304 37# (same/replaces MSD 38)
#62-1037 38# (replaces 38-40# Red Stripe Lucas)
#62 1031 42.5# (replaces 8009 42.5# Lucas)
#17104487 50# (same as MSD 50)

I also have ID's for 55# to 95# Delphi's, give me a call if you need those also.

Joe
Precision Turbo & Engine
www.precisionte.com

do the 26.5 #ers have three holes in the end, and look like 009's, what color is the band?

Re: Re: Re: Delphi Inj. Part #'s

Originally posted by KendallF
Does your signature mean you're back at PT&E, Joe? If so, welcome back to the wonderful world of motorsports! ;)

Kendall,

If you check date on post it was old, October 2001.

No I am still working on a 3 Unit Power Plant construction project in Covert Michigan. I have been here since Jan. 02, and will probably finish up by the end of Feb. 03.

Then I'll be out on the street looking for another job:(

Sure is COLD here in Michigan, maybe someone could offer me a job in sunny Florida:cool:

Originally posted by 87owner
do the 26.5 #ers have three holes in the end, and look like 009's, what color is the band?

Don't remember exactly, there were different part numbers etc., but they did have green band either at top and /or middle of the injector.
You probably want to call Patrick at PTE, and he can specifically look it up on the computer for you by part#, and yes the hole size & count was one less than the 42.5#

PTE-219-996-7832--Patrick Rubio

Re: Re: Re: Re: Delphi Inj. Part #'s

Originally posted by Joe Lubrant
Sure is COLD here in Michigan, maybe someone could offer me a job in sunny Florida:cool:

Great, just what we need anotherold fart ;) from up north coming down here and whooping up on the locals. j/k!

Is the car ready yet Joe? Can't wait to see what you have in store for the TSO class.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Delphi Inj. Part #'s

Originally posted by HighPSI
Great, just what we need anotherold fart ;) from up north coming down here and whooping up on the locals. j/k!

Is the car ready yet Joe? Can't wait to see what you have in store for the TSO class.

Cal,

Gee when I went down to visit my son in FL, I said man there's alot of old farts like me living down here, wonder where they all came from:confused: Guess you cleared that question up for me:)

As far as the car goes: Engine has been finished up by Dan, and will shortly be re-installed. Lots of things & changes to do before it will be complete.

Our biggest problem is getting 300# off the car to run competitively. I emptied the Ash Tray & Glove Box, but it didn't make that much difference.:D

The job of setting up and finishing the car will be by Dan & Jim. I would like to help, but I am still tied up on this project. I hope we can complete and test before the Nats. Good thing Friday racing is back on the schedule might need it.

Nothing I can think of special for my car in store for TSO-2003, unlike TSE-2000:cool:

I will be content to be in the hunt, remembering the car has not been run for a couple years.

Barring any unforseen problems, I am looking forward to the Nats, and hope the turn out for the class meets the minimum car count. We need to keep this Class!
Lets keep checking with the fellows---maybe a monthly Roll Call for TSO??

Originally posted by Joe Lubrant
Don't remember exactly, there were different part numbers etc., but they did have green band either at top and /or middle of the injector.
You probably want to call Patrick at PTE, and he can specifically look it up on the computer for you by part#, and yes the hole size & count was one less than the 42.5#

PTE-219-996-7832--Patrick Rubio

I called him, and its a Lucas 26.5# injector, and it does have three holes in the bottom, WTF!. Everyone beware, this thing looks EXACTLY like an 009.

this may not help in this case but here is a list of alot of different injectors I found browsing around

list of different injectors

Good to see you posting Joe ...sure would be nice if you made chips for 75# injectors I was very happy with my 50# chips ;)

Back