You can type here any text you want

Denatured Questions

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pmcgrath

I have a chance to buy some denatured alky here by the drum. That is the lowest quantity in which I can buy it here ($350 per 45 gallon drum). I was just wondering if there would be any considerations storing this in my in-house garage. Is this stuff flammable, toxic, etc. What's the scoop?

Thanks,
Paul.

alky

I hate to see that you cant get it cheaper than that. That price is what I sell a gallon for, retail! I would keep buying Iso., just get local drug store to order you in some larger quantities. That'll save you $$. I also wouldn't have it in my garage (in that quantity), but that's just me. Maybe some medical supply places that you can get iso. from in bulk?

ACE

I just ordered a 5gal can from my local ACE hardware. It cost me $30 + tax. That's still a good deal, but I wish I could find the ACE that was selling it for under $20. I wonder if they just sold it at the wrong price?

denatured price

You guys need to remember he's in Canada....their dollar is only worth what....60 cents American???

Re: denatured price

Originally posted by alkyman
You guys need to remember he's in Canada....their dollar is only worth what....60 cents American???

Last i checked it was 1.5216 to 1

I tried 3 ACEs and they were both $30, I got some from a dealer in town for $5 a gallon.

Originally posted by SMOKINV6
I tried 3 ACEs and they were both $30, I got some from a dealer in town for $5 a gallon.

You are busted there SMOKINV6! You tried 3 ACES and both were $30? :) :)

It's Like Nasty Wendy once said "there are 3 kinds of people in the world, those that can add, and those that can't!"

Sorry, dude, but you have to admit, that is kinda funny....;)

Maybe I was trying to give someone the oportunity to get another post on their list:D Hahaha. Yep Im busted;)

OPPORTUNITY... Theres the correct spelling before Im busted again:)

Back