Denatured Questions

pmcgrath

I have a chance to buy some denatured alky here by the drum. That is the lowest quantity in which I can buy it here ($350 per 45 gallon drum). I was just wondering if there would be any considerations storing this in my in-house garage. Is this stuff flammable, toxic, etc. What's the scoop?

Thanks,
Paul.

alky

I hate to see that you cant get it cheaper than that. That price is what I sell a gallon for, retail! I would keep buying Iso., just get local drug store to order you in some larger quantities. That'll save you $$. I also wouldn't have it in my garage (in that quantity), but that's just me. Maybe some medical supply places that you can get iso. from in bulk?

ACE

I just ordered a 5gal can from my local ACE hardware. It cost me $30 + tax. That's still a good deal, but I wish I could find the ACE that was selling it for under $20. I wonder if they just sold it at the wrong price?

denatured price

You guys need to remember he's in Canada....their dollar is only worth what....60 cents American???

Re: denatured price

Originally posted by alkyman
You guys need to remember he's in Canada....their dollar is only worth what....60 cents American???

Last i checked it was 1.5216 to 1

I tried 3 ACEs and they were both $30, I got some from a dealer in town for $5 a gallon.

Originally posted by SMOKINV6
I tried 3 ACEs and they were both $30, I got some from a dealer in town for $5 a gallon.

You are busted there SMOKINV6! You tried 3 ACES and both were $30? :) :)

It's Like Nasty Wendy once said "there are 3 kinds of people in the world, those that can add, and those that can't!"

Sorry, dude, but you have to admit, that is kinda funny....;)

Maybe I was trying to give someone the oportunity to get another post on their list:D Hahaha. Yep Im busted;)

OPPORTUNITY... Theres the correct spelling before Im busted again:)