Dents from the inside


Bench Racing Hater
Aug 7, 2003
I bought my car with some dents coming from the inside. The guy I bough it from said it came from a rim he had in the back. I was wondering if there was any way that I could pus them back in somewhat. They aren't bad in the least bit, but being a perfectionist, it bothers me sometimes.
Get the Yellow Pages out and contact Dent Wizard. They can take care of it as long as the paint isn't split. I had my whole car done, very nice.