Destroyed a newer Camaro SS

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Just writing this to put it on record for the books. I DESTROYED a newer Maro SS. Driving to pick up my son i just finished pumping gas, and a few car's behind me i notice a sinister looking Camaro SS dark grey with black rally stripes looked nice with the cowl hood.. So i see him weaving thru traffic to catch up so i keep driving patiently. So he catches up and passes my car slowly and respectfully so i didnt even bother giving my puppy the Gas Pedal. Then im on the left side and a red light approaches and i get behind him as there are a few car's already on my lane. (i honestly think these v8 guys think that we suck of the line and we only have them on a roll????) :p ... Well light turns green i have no thought in my brain this guy wanted some..WELL there is one car in front of him that decides to go into a parking lot once he's clear i hear him stomp it + a little puff from his exhaust kinda gave him away, So my 1st reaction was OK let's go! :cool: yea i spun pretty hard i think i left my boost @ like 26# :cool: , BUT i switch lanes on him and stomped the gas again.. .. It looked like he might have gone into reverse how bad i passed him.... I passed him so fast seems like i ripped the paint off his driver side :D .. Poor guy must have been pissed,..Im thinking to myself man he got beat really bad actually i destroyed him... and he's lucky im on my street tires 225 60 15's stock t's :p... i got the DR's on the shelf for track day's ;)

Damn, talk about a handicap... it's like running on two donuts lol. Nice kill! :cool:
\

i would be lying to you if i told you i wasnt probably squealing tires passing him...

Seems like anything under 55mph is useless @ over 20 psi its litteraly USELESS..When i go the tire shop all the tires scream ohhh noooo the tire executioner is here :confused: ... you should see my slingshot maneuver @ 30mph..Consist of a brake boost hard on the brakes and heavy on the gas....Then off the brake and literally bye bye kinda reminds me of Ricky Bobby's shake and bake! I call it The Go Baby Go Sling Shot button without a button :cool:

Nice kill and good story. I needed a good bed time story.:)

Mike Barnard

Peeling paint looks really bad, especially when it's peeling against the wind........:D

Peeling paint looks really bad, especially when it's peeling against the wind........:D

I had to read your post 2x to understand it.. 1st time i ran thru the post then the second time i applied thought to it and was like ohhh i get it.. :D

I had to read your post 2x to understand it.. 1st time i ran thru the post then the second time i applied thought to it and was like ohhh i get it.. :D

Yeah....I'm silly like that,,,,,,

Sorry,

GOOD KILL!:D

Bone stock longblock.. te60..Engine is dressed with bolt on's THDP Big SLIC 120's E85, 25- 30 psi most of the time :D built trans, Vigilante converter and some suspension upgrades, spohn rear upper's and lowers and swaybar.. :cool:

i ran a chitty 7;68 with pump gas and alky @ 23 psi almost a year ago with no suspension my 60 ft's were in the 1;90's..Haven't been back to the track since, but car feels alot alot faster

I drove the new SS...I was not impressed with the 400hp at all.....I drove the new charger R/T with 370hp and that was and felt way much better than the SS..I felt the charger was faster..anyway good kill

Way to represent! Not only has he probably got a huge monthly payment on his car but also hurt feelings and a crushed ego!