You can type here any text you want

DFI 7.0 questions

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gta324

Have some questions about DFI 7.0

1. Is there pinout diagram so I can make a adapterharness for my car?

2. Do I need to buy any xtra harness/modules for using the TCC, A/C, Knock sensor that I have on my car?

3. If I order th WB option can I set higher AF ratio to get better milage under highway driving?

4. Will the Innovate WB kit work with DFI? its alot cheaper than then 900$ accel wants for the WB.

5. Where to buy it?

/N.

Originally posted by gta324

Yes, there is one included with the software (which you can download for free - read it).
2. Do I need to buy any xtra harness/modules for using the TCC, A/C, Knock sensor that I have on my car?

Well if you are making your own harness, why you asking this?
3. If I order th WB option can I set higher AF ratio to get better milage under highway driving?

Yes, RTFM.
4. Will the Innovate WB kit work with DFI? its alot cheaper than then 900$ accel wants for the WB.

Ask Innovative or Accel...or Bruce Plecan.
5. Where to buy it?
Try Hartline Performance.

Depending on your application. I may be able to get you an adaptor harness, too.

Trans am -89 TPI with 1227165ECM (or the 1227730ECM I can switch between them quickly...)
I want to connect/control Fan, AC,TCC ans Knock sensor and a wide band (innovate??)

/N.

I'm not sure you need an adaptor harness. If it were me, I would just run a stand alone on that application.

I would like to use my stock harness for a clean and stock looking installation.

/N.

If that's the case. Then give Mac at Fast Track Performance a call. His number is 1-888-640-FAST. I am sure he can make a custom adaptor harness for you.

Yes. If you can program the innovate (or any other) sensor to yield a 0-5 volt output that linearly represents 10.0 - 20.0 A:F, then you will be able to use it with any DFI 7/7+ ECM. It requires updated tuning software, which will be out soon as a free download.

I was planning on doing a adapter harness myself but I'll contact him....

Hopefully the DFI 7.0 will be worth the $$$

/N.

Originally posted by gta324

5. Where to buy it?

/N.

4) Yes, the Innovate, and the PLX unit, will work.

I have sold several of the Inovate WBo2 to be used with with DFI. No Complaints.

I am Innovate's largest dealer (so they tell me!) and stock all the optional cables, spare sensors etc.

Back