You can type here any text you want

Dfi Gen 7

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

quickt

Where is the best place to buy a GEN7 for a Buick Turbo Car? Do they have an adapter harness?

Gen7 Dfi ECU

Lonnie, there are several places where you could buy a Dfi Gen7 such as.... www.mrgasket.com
www.fasttrackperformance.com
www.racetronix.com

There was a good article in GMHTP about the Accel Dfi Gen7 ECU a couple of months back and in the issue the part # for a Buick Turbo kit was PN77025.... Another idea of a possible good place to buy one would be Turbo People in NY cause I know Job Spetter Jr. sells the Dfi Gen7 and is also a very good tuner and has done a couple of TRs before!
HTH:)

call my mail order...1-888-293-7267

the GEN 7 comes with: new engine harness, 1 bar map, o2 sensor( not wide band), iat, coolant temp sensor , and ecm.

part number 01477025 is 1368.99
the wide band sensor is 01477063 is 849.39
the 3 bar map is 01474777 is 136.39

part takes 4-6 weeks to get in

4-6wks for delivery??? That seems like a long time...You might try calling Turbo People like someone else mentioned, they are in NY, talk to Jr or Sr. They do so many GN's I imagine that if you tell them what you are running, they probably already have a calibration that is close and you wont have much to do as far as tuning. You could also try calling Second Street Speed in PA, or Nu-Tek Racing in OH...

I did replace the FAST with a GEN 7. I will have the GEN 7 after the 1st of the year.

Back