You can type here any text you want

DFI Yes or No

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tonylukejr

Someone suggested that I switch to a DFI system. Pro's and Con's please if any. If yes what company do would you recomend that sells DFI systems.

Thanks
Tony

Post your combo and what performance level you are shooting for.

-Banning.

Originally posted by tonylukejr
Someone suggested that I switch to a DFI system. Pro's and Con's please if any. If yes what company do would you recomend that sells DFI systems.

Thanks
Tony

There is one thing that Gen 7 DFI does that F.A.S.T. doesn't do at this time. If you lose a sensor, i.e. the O2 sensor, you have to order a new one from F.A.S.T. and they send you another senor and a disk to that loads the calibration into your ECU. With Gen 7 DFI, if you lose the O2 sensor you can buy a new one, or if you're at the track, bum one from someone else using the same system and blast. The Gen 7 ECU is self calibrating to new sensors. If you're already using F.A.S.T. I see no reason to switch, but if you're just getting into it, Gen 7 certainly has some things going for it that F.A.S.T. doesn't at this point.

Back