You can type here any text you want

Did it again..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member

4 Passes at my local 1/8 mile track and they kick me out :D

Quote " You got the Firebird".. umm yes.. "Boy you need to put sum bars in there"

24-25 PSI, 29 degree's timing 1st gear, 24 in 2nd and third. Not locking converter..

Joe.. get ready for BG.. i'm gonna be a handful at 28-30 PSI ;)

I think it'll run 10's? Maybe :D

Hey it was 55 degrees here tonite..brrrrrr :p :D

Just a note, on my 11.009 pass, it trapped 96.xx in the 1/4 :eek:

would your car be faster at an 1/8 mile track with a shorter tire?...like a 26?

Originally posted by DR BOOST
would your car be faster at an 1/8 mile track with a shorter tire?...like a 26?

Guess I wont be able to find out. Certainly with a lighter driver :D

SW race cars makes a bolt in roll bar. So does the plumbing section of Home Depot and their paint dept :)

All kidding aside, i've been running a 27 inch tall tire. It has 3.27 gears. My rims dont allow much play. And 1/8 mile isnt my thing.. I thought I could play all I wanted on this dirt track. I mean I have to drive on a dirt/non paved road to get to the track. The return road has pot holes.

BTW, the pink stuff worked wonders tonite. Last week I fell of the wagon and the 60 foots were in the 1.7's.

Surej, on a serious note, drop me an email... I think your car can go to twin nozzles and really get squeezed. There is a new mod to the pump i've been running.. really has changed things... If you think the kit works great.. you havent seen anything yet.

Razor...I thought you didn't run that much timing on alky?? Is it acceptable to run more timing if you up the alky and start taking out gas??

Razor, I think all of us that own the kit would be interested in the pump mod. etc.

Originally posted by wbrophy
Razor, I think all of us that own the kit would be interested in the pump mod. etc.

I agree. Problem is when I try something new.. I try and not mess with something thats "working".

Its like the McDonalds hamburger... I just added cheese :D But not sure what the outcome of adding cheese will be. My own observation.. wont eat a plain one now ;) If you want some cheese for your burger, call...

Slow91z, I thought so too for the longest until I bumped up the delivery. The old 18 degree's.. is no more. Problem is the more timing, more boost, the more power the car makes. It gives me the willie's to have everyone bumping up all the numbers. I can be wreckless with my own car, that is mine..just that I play conservative on customers cars and general advice.

Guess the ET slips speak for themselves..

Now back to getting a rollbar :D

Originally posted by Razor
Its like the McDonalds hamburger... .I just added cheese :D .... wont eat a plain one now ;)

Sounds to me like someone slipped a 'Spicy Chicken patty' into your burger....On the edge of being too much spice for that little six.... ;)

I'm just jealous of your mastery of the entire power system.... :)

Originally posted by strikeeagle
Also, TTAs like a lot more timing than TRs - different heads...

strike

:D

Huh?? I thought Julio told me just the opposite:confused:

Back