You can type here any text you want

Did we ever determine....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rogue Leader

Eat my valvestem caps!!!!
if the radiator in a TTA is any different than one in a regular V8 firebird or camaro?? I may need to pick one up out of a parts car or soemthing cause i cant aford to fix mine :(

A regulaer V8 rad will work(in fact thats what is in your car)but there was a slight difference.The original TTA one does not have the heater return hose go to the radiator-just look at your's,it's been capped off :D

Steve

I just got mine yesterday :)

www.tta89.com/rad

Now to see if it stays cool with a Front mount in the summer sitting in 100 degree heat in dead stopped traffic with the A/C on :D

Mike was gonna get one of those made out of my old one (the tanks are cracked the radiator is fine), how much did it cost. Not that I can afford it or anything....

This is all aluminum, not made from a stock core. Its bigger.

It was around $500 bucks or so. I bought some other stuff with it so I dont know the exact.

If your not running a front mount a stock rad should work fine.

I actually found a guy to take the stock aluminum rad and replace the plastic anks with suctom aluminum ones for a decent price... cheaper than a new radiator, around the same price to fix the crap plastic ones. but I cant afford it....

Back