AEM wideband gauge/Controller
Power harness
Digital UEGO display
1 black AFR faceplate
1 white AFR faceplate
1 black Lambda faceplate
1 black bezel
1 silver bezel

Does not include the wideband sensor or wideband harness. This was used in my Mitsubishi 3000gt vr4. And I have one in both of my WE4s. I was gunna install this in my Bmw s1000rr motorcycle but I need the money. But I give you my word that it works perfectly. And it’s programmed to work with the new Bosch LSU4.9 wideband sensor.

$100 shipped anywhere USA. Usps money order is the only method of payment I can accept. Sorry no PayPal anymore (it’s a long story). But I will ship priority the same day the money order arrives. More pics of the other faceplates are available upon request.

Attachments

• D5E68A8E-7864-44CC-8ECC-F5EB7E26B6D9.jpeg
    D5E68A8E-7864-44CC-8ECC-F5EB7E26B6D9.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
So how much and where would one get the rest of the wiring to hook it up? Or we need just the O2?

You can get the harness and a new o2 sensor on eBay. Unfortunately when I sold my car I had to leave it there because I would have left a hole in the downpipe. I figured I’d throw it up here and see if it gets any interest

You can get the harness and a new o2 sensor on eBay. Unfortunately when I sold my car I had to leave it there because I would have left a hole in the downpipe. I figured I’d throw it up here and see if it gets any interest
Hate to say this but just did an ebay and amazon search and only came up with the complete Gauge and every thing nothing just the 02 and Harness and there only $130 shipped free complete

Hate to say this but just did an ebay and amazon search and only came up with the complete Gauge and every thing nothing just the 02 and Harness and there only $130 shipped free complete
Sorry, I thought I priced it fairly . Never meant to over charge anyone. I’ll just keep this for my bike. Mods please delete this thread. With my apologies.