Direct Scan in Texas City,Friendswood,etc?

turborambler

Does anyone in the south part of Houston have a direct scan and laptop we could hook up to my car? I am trying to track down a wierd problem and need to be able to see what is going on. The car is in Dickinson near high way 146.

Any help would be great - I have an old turbo link I am going to try for now.

Thanks for any help - Ross
rjohnson@ronansys.com
281-804-7021 cell

turborambler said:
Does anyone in the south part of Houston have a direct scan and laptop we could hook up to my car? I am trying to track down a wierd problem and need to be able to see what is going on. The car is in Dickinson near high way 146.

rjohnson@ronansys.com
281-804-7021 cell
conley's performance plus, talk to Chris or Jeff,im sure they can help you out, 281-219-4343
laters

turborambler said:

rjohnson@ronansys.com
281-804-7021 cell

My name is also Ross and I live in Alvin. Unfortunately, I don't have Direct Scan or Turbo Link :frown:

TurboRambler

We spoke many times via email about this issue and I advised of a couple of things to check. Did you fix it?

The Fix

Well it turns out that I was supposed to pull out both screens in the MAF with the 55 lbs injectors I have. I had been running like this for a few years so not sure what happened. I think maybe I never ran it much in the colder weather before or something? It allways ran a little rich so now i know why.

I have been moving into a new house so I have not been on here to see all the email stuff. Once I clear my side of the garage of crap I can get my car
back in to finish fixing other stuff. I will prolly give some of you guys a call to help me set the TPS and IAC motor - I dont have the touch... :)

RossJ