You can type here any text you want

Disconnecting the Wiring Harness

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87Gnastey

On my '87 GN, I traced the main wiring harness back to the lower quarter of the passenger side. Is there anyway to disconnect the engine wiring harness from the cab's? Possibly a "main connecter" somewhere? I would rather ask then yank the interior apart to find out its one piece.

Only connectors I know of are at the ECM inside the car. There should be one under the hood!

On my '87 GN, I traced the main wiring harness back to the lower quarter of the passenger side. Is there anyway to disconnect the engine wiring harness from the cab's? Possibly a "main connecter" somewhere? I would rather ask then yank the interior apart to find out its one piece.

There is no connector on the firewall on the passenger side. The harness enters the interior through a gromment then plugs into the ECM.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Yeah I traced it back to that gromet.

Is the ECM just just passed that on the interior side of the firewall? (So like the the kick panel of the passenger side)

Yeah I traced it back to that gromet.

Is the ECM just just passed that on the interior side of the firewall? (So like the the kick panel of the passenger side)

If stock, yes, in the kick panel.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Back