You can type here any text you want

Dls

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DIAZ 87

2-1 FOR 2010
Went to see Dan from DLS to pick up my 210 cam kit for my car,His shop was just as i exspected it to be:biggrin:A big candy store of stage/stroker motors :biggrin: all around the shop.

As far as Dan was,he's pretty much very laid back and willing to answer all my stupid ? i through at him:cool:I

Went to see Dan from DLS to pick up my 210 cam kit for my car,His shop was just as i exspected it to be:biggrin:A big candy store of stage/stroker motors :biggrin: all around the shop.

As far as Dan was,he's pretty much very laid back and willing to answer all my stupid ? i through at him:cool:I

I have spent many hours over there drooling and picking Dans brain for information. It is amazing how much knowledge this guy has. The advice you get when you buy from Dan is worth more than you pay for the parts.

In my opinion; You will now, not be able to refrain from your addiction. Good luck with your project.

You will now, not be able to refrain from your addiction

you can say that again, the worst thing that i did was to ask him on a stroker kit for the gn.To my surprise it wasn't an arm and a leg to have done:biggrin:but over all Dan is pretty cool cat to deal with

Back