You can type here any text you want

Do I need new U joints?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo6Smackdown

on a stock, or close to stock setup, (stock IC, injectors, turbo and heads in my case) I want to know, on some real sticky tires, with race gas and about 17lbs, with S10 cylinders and big pads, is it possible to launch too hard, and snap the stock u joints? (maybe the shaft, or an axel too?) Had an acquaintence do it to their low miles stock gn, and I was wondering if im at risk as well.

on a stock, or close to stock setup, (stock IC, injectors, turbo and heads in my case) I want to know, on some real sticky tires, with race gas and about 17lbs, with S10 cylinders and big pads, is it possible to launch too hard, and snap the stock u joints? (maybe the shaft, or an axel too?) Had an acquaintence do it to their low miles stock gn, and I was wondering if im at risk as well.

If they are stock.. replace them now.. bring a torch with you. and burn out the 'PLASTIC " out the the ends... then press them off... get some 1350 Splicers for the new U joints..

What kinda u joints would you guys recomend? and where to order them from? i want to change all my stuff out too

I heard those are the standards for our car. but i seen somewhere that those are big, and go to a bigger someorother. (i hope i read that wrong) are those spicers a drop in fit? can i just buy em and bolt?

i did a search and read they were to big for stock set up also i couldnt find anything about the straps eiter

Back