DO NOT touch the wire!!!!!

lol. darwin award for sure.

seriously?!? wtf did this guy think was going to happen when he touched a wire with a bajillion volts going thru it?

turns out Ron White was wrong... this retard just proved you CAN fix stupid :)

does anybody know how much power is running through those lines? I know A LOT!!! but how much?

on another note, I've never seen anybody "internally combust" like he did! that was some wild $hit!!!!:eek:

:eek:

I agree with the previous; I got the impression folks were imploring him to climb down as if the guy was threatening suicide...he also didn't just touch that wire, he grabbed it like he meant it. :eek:

EDIT: As far as voltage goes, it's 1.5kV DC and 25kV AC for mainline trains. Also read on the 'Net that the victim was suffering from mental illness prior to killing himself.

Great, now I'm on hold longer when I call Dell...

OK I almost pissed myself on that one!

I'd a wrote the same thing if a white dood was up there. Thinning out the gene pool...I got no problem with that.

Wow that was amazing. I agree with the rest on here, thin out the stupid and let nature take its course.

does anybody know how much power is running through those lines? I know A LOT!!! but how much?

on another note, I've never seen anybody "internally combust" like he did! that was some wild $hit!!!!:eek:

:eek:

My brother sent me that video a couple of days ago, so it's making it's way thru the net. I was also curious so after doing some searching here's what I found....

India runs 2 systems from what I could find, a DC system that is 1200 volts @ 1000 amps and a 18,000 volt AC system. If you look at the video, he never touches the line, he's close, but at those power levels...you just need to be close.

Steve

Wow, a new definition for the word "grounded". They should show that to all the new hireers on the RR.

Voltage wise, that wire was probably in the area of 25Kv.

Suicide. Not funny.:confused:

Yeah, I guess suicide is pretty apparent there. It is sad and suicides on the RR usually involve jumping in front trains. I hear about it all the time and as a Locomotive Engineer, statistically my time will come sooner than later to involuntarily "assist" a suicide.

You would think they would cut the power to the lines when something like that occurs but maybe they didn't have time.

I agree. That was horrible.. You should be ashamed of yourselves for thinking that was funny, Thats someones Son or someones father. No one deserves that.. Just because he was from another country.

I must be getting soft, but I don't see the humor. Stupid move, sure, but nothing to crack jokes at. That is a human being there, not an animal. What makes me laugh is you guys, or at least some of you, likely go to church on a regular basis, but you'll celebrate getting to see someone brown getting fried.

It looked more like an accident to me. As he raises his arm, it brushes the wire and he gets tagged. People ride trains like that all the time over there.

It looked more like an accident to me. As he raises his arm, it brushes the wire and he gets tagged. People ride trains like that all the time over there.

Two guys are trying to talk the guy down. The guy on the right tries to entice the guy and then grab him and dumbass pulls back. The guy on the left is trying to entice the guy to come closer as well. You can see the guys negotiating with him. Most people in the crowd are looking at the dumbass on the train.

But that's just my opinion. :)