Do we still have the LSPBC here in Dallas??

White Hell

Just curious guys, I payed my dues to the club in person at Audi's in Nov. or Dec. this past year for this year's due's.. if the club is up and running still I haven't heard a word, or recieved any mail >> not even The Quick Times booklet..I know last year we didn't get many books towards the end of the year.. Just Wondering when the meet at Ennis is this year and the night of the Tech Session.. For the ones who know me I'm the guy who Painted his 87GN Pure White, I have gone to the last two first of the year meets at Ennis and i've also brought my car over to Keller's on Northwest Hwy. in Dallas a few times.. Thanks to anyone who can help..
Tony A. (White Hell)

Haven't tryed that yet.. Okay I will.. just thought someone might know about the meet coming up.. I want to say its usally in March each year.. Thanks

Hey Doug, well I went over to that list and it sounds like that meet is in San Antonio this year.. Shuks! I look forward to that meet every year.. about the only one I go to at the track..I dont race my cars.. and then I tryed writing Elli and Audi and the email bounced back to me saying the email address of his was inactive.. I give up, I'll just call them tomorrow.. thanks alot

Tony,
Club is still operating, as I attended a meeting several weeks ago. Club mailer has been slow coming out as was discussed at the meeting. That meeting date was posted on this site or I would have missed it. Back read this "Texas Area" site on turbo buick to get info on the Buick "mini nationals". FYI, Motorplex raised their rental track fees too high.

Greg McCall

Thanks Greg

Thankyou sir, I just work alot and I always work on Sat. so I never make those meetings.. Just got to thinking last night that I hadn't recieved a mailer.. Okay I guess like last year they didn't quite get all the mail out for the Quick Times issues.. Thanks and I hate it not having the event here, I'll have to miss the San Antonio meet then.. Darn! I always love seeing all those Buicks...

Originally posted by White Hell
Just curious guys, I payed my dues to the club in person at Audi's in Nov. or Dec. this past year for this year's due's.. if the club is up and running still I haven't heard a word, or recieved any mail >> not even The Quick Times booklet..I know last year we didn't get many books towards the end of the year.. Just Wondering when the meet at Ennis is this year and the night of the Tech Session.. For the ones who know me I'm the guy who Painted his 87GN Pure White, I have gone to the last two first of the year meets at Ennis and i've also brought my car over to Keller's on Northwest Hwy. in Dallas a few times.. Thanks to anyone who can help..
Tony A. (White Hell)

Hey Tony, I've seen ya a few times at Kellers, the white GN is awesome looks great!

Adi's email is v6toys@attbi.com Also the web site has been updated www.lspbc.org

If you can't make S.A., the 1st LSPBC cruise night is April 20th at Chucks Preston & 121, see ya there!

Thanks David

Thats why I come to this board all you good ole boys with answers..lol.. but really you guys are so so great.. I appreciate the H$ll out of all of you.. I am trying to make the San Antonio run.. I just love that event seeing all that Buick Heaven.. The guy I sold my 85T to today will be joining our club too.. he hasn't layed the cash in my hand yet, but I know he'll get it.. His dad is helping him with the $5500.00 he wanted to make sure I knew it was sold before he had to go to work today.. so another happy TR owner.. Its his first at 20 years of age and he's the first guy to come look at the 85T.. I figured once someone saw her it would be gone.. Hey David, I see your running the same Turbo as I am on the white 87GN.. I also noticed you having a stock intercooler in your signature.. last year I added a CAS V4 intercooler, I still have my stock intercooler with the bigger Duttweller neck on it, if you care to buy it.. let me know. I also added the BeCool Aluminum Rad.. I'm happy with both of my lastest additions... thanks T>

Re: Thanks David

Thats why I come to this board all you good ole boys with answers..lol.. but really you guys are so so great.. I appreciate the H$ll out of all of you.. I am trying to make the San Antonio run.. I just love that event seeing all that Buick Heaven.. The guy I sold my 85T to today will be joining our club too.. he hasn't layed the cash in my hand yet, but I know he'll get it.. His dad is helping him with the $5500.00 he wanted to make sure I knew it was sold before he had to go to work today.. so another happy TR owner.. Its his first at 20 years of age and he's the first guy to come look at the 85T.. I figured once someone saw her it would be gone.. Hey David, I see your running the same Turbo as I am on the white 87GN.. I also noticed you having a stock intercooler in your signature.. last year I added a CAS V4 intercooler, I still have my stock intercooler with the bigger Duttweller neck on it, if you care to buy it.. let me know. I also added the BeCool Aluminum Rad.. I'm happy with both of my lastest additions... thanks T>

Thanks for the offer but I have the big neck,I guess I need to update my sig. :D

Go to www.lspbc.org click on Image Bank then Car Show pictures Oct 02 then click on Polished GN that's my ride!

:eek:

Okay

Sorry didn't know you had one, I just saw your sig. and thought I have a big neck I could sell him.. Anyone interested around here so I dont have to ship it.. I have a very clean stock intercooler with a Big Neck Duttweller neck, with the shroud for $100.00 its not doing me any good sitting in storage.. Your car is NICE!! dont remember that one at Keller's last year.. have you owned it long David?? and I wonder how to get my car on that I like that idea of posting a pic.. I'm on webtv, so I struggle getting pics posted by friends.. Thanks alot T>

Re: Okay

Sorry didn't know you had one, I just saw your sig. and thought I have a big neck I could sell him.. Anyone interested around here so I dont have to ship it.. I have a very clean stock intercooler with a Big Neck Duttweller neck, with the shroud for $100.00 its not doing me any good sitting in storage.. Your car is NICE!! dont remember that one at Keller's last year.. have you owned it long David?? and I wonder how to get my car on that I like that idea of posting a pic.. I'm on webtv, so I struggle getting pics posted by friends.. Thanks alot T>

:eek: Damn good price on the IC, I'll post it on the LSPBC list for ya!

I've had the car about 5-6 years an 86 w/t-tops and crager super lites, its been up there many times.

As far as the picture it was taken and posted by the club.

See ya

Thanks again

Thats nice thanks for doing that for me about the intercooler... I like those wheels on your car.. probally the last time you saw my car I had the GNX wheels on it, I still have them stored, but now I have Centerlines on it, only thing I dont like is I'm going to get even more remarks of it looking like a Monte SS.. Oh well >> I might just put the GNX wheels back on for the summer.. Thanks again and have fun in San Antonio if I dont see you there.. T>

Re: Thanks again

Thats nice thanks for doing that for me about the intercooler... I like those wheels on your car.. probally the last time you saw my car I had the GNX wheels on it, I still have them stored, but now I have Centerlines on it, only thing I dont like is I'm going to get even more remarks of it looking like a Monte SS.. Oh well >> I might just put the GNX wheels back on for the summer.. Thanks again and have fun in San Antonio if I dont see you there.. T>

Hell I even get the MC comments, my exhaust exits the rear!
And then they even carry on about how they had one with a V8 in a 1988 model, I tell em it didn't come with a V8 it's a V6, and not in 1988 and then I leave em stratching there head.

:confused:

I just tell em please don't insult me or I'll blow your doors off:D
Some people just never learn! Oh well gotta go I have to go clean my MC oops I mean GN.

:D :D :D :D

Mr. White Hell Intercooler

Mr. White Hell,

I'd be interested in the intercooler. I work in Grand Prairie so
I could make a trip over after work. Email me at
Rich_Bell@excite.com with your phone number
or post your email and I'll send you my phone number.

Rich

Sold it

Sorry Rich, I need to have it taken off that Buick Board Sales items on our Buick Club.. I sold it at the same time to a friend before I could offer it to anyone off that ad..my buddy had seen me post about selling it on here.. sorry to all.. but if someone could take it off the for sale list on our Buick Club..... Thanks Tony

There was a Buick club meeting yesterday. Anybody go? What's new/old. I would probably go if they had the meeting closer.

Larry

club meeting

Originally posted by TrboHead
There was a Buick club meeting yesterday. Anybody go? What's new/old. I would probably go if they had the meeting closer.

Larry

Whats up Larry? :D The club meeting was held at a VFW club in Richardson, we were there as guest. Lots of talk about the LSPBC list, The SA event, Newsletter, etc.

The next get together for the club is the 1st car show on April 20th, and then the Event in SA on April 28th. The next regular club meeting is in May, and that will be held at VFW club as well in either Arlington or the Southern part of Dallas, that has yet to be announced. :D

For the ones going to the San Antonio event, are there any plans to get together at a place on Saturday at or around San Antonio?

Saturday night

Originally posted by Danster
For the ones going to the San Antonio event, are there any plans to get together at a place on Saturday at or around San Antonio?

I don't know about anyone else but I plan to take in some local flavor on the Riverwalk Saturday night!

What Motel are you staying at?