Dodge Demon

8750bad37a63ec76b80b7ee100a64429-jpg.312497

With so few cars delivered there is not much to talk about so the haters dominate. There are about 3 trolls that feed all the hate and a chorus that join in. I guess it's the forums fault for tolerating it.
I really like that the GN is loved by everyone, and forums like this are so supportive. I don't think the Demon is going to be the same. Respected yes but not even embraced within its own lineage.

Awesome car, I would imagine its easy to jump out of bed each morning feeling good knowing this will soon be in your garage (cue-up James Brown) value is destined to go up over time, the new hemi-Cuda.

Mike

Thanks Mike, def a bright part of my day thinking about it. Its built but not past the inspection phase, then on to the upfitter and then dealer for delivery. Hoping March!

Wow u must be psyched! That car is just wicked! Great color u picked glad u changed it. I just can't get over how nice the interior is!

Thanks, real excited hopefully get mine in the spring.

demonic-red-demon-interior-jpg.246817

Your color choice could not be better. Love it, my only worry would be grandma running in to your car. I’ve been lucky as to have missed grandma twice in my GN. Best of luck with your new ride

Thanks, very psyched! Right now pot holes have me more concerned than Grandmas lol. Real bad this year in NJ.

There are 2023 Demons now built with 60 being my color. 54 US 6 Canada. only 133 of the 2023 built have the red interior.
No break down of the 133 yet.Recall after the original ordering window closed they offered red interior for one week only for select colors.

Last edited:
Kind of reminds me of the white interior debacle with the pink challengers. We (dealer I work at) ordered white interior, they got more white orders than anticipated so they sent out a memo saying "change interior color or white interior cars won't be built". Management let it ride,called their bluff and it showed up with white interior. My wife bought it LOL but the decision to have more children forced us to sell it 1 1/2 years later. It's in Bakersfield CA so it's out of the rust belt and I'll get it back someday.

Congrats on the demon. I hope you drive it and don't keep it in a bubble.

Great story thanks for sharing. Dont recall seeing one white pink Challenger at Mopar Nats.
Yes I will drive it!
20170715_110241.jpg

Still in status code "I", inspected but not ok'd. Meaning something needs fixing. No clue as to what that may be?

Congrats on your Demon.....I ordered one on Valentine’s Day. F8 Green with no blackout treatment Can hardly wait.

There’s a demon at irwindale raceway here in California making runs all day long. One bad ass car for sure. Was in front of me on the freeway on my way home after, pretty cool.

There’s a demon at irwindale raceway here in California making runs all day long. One bad ass car for sure. Was in front of me on the freeway on my way home after, pretty cool.
Sounds like Ron from the forum. He has over 100 runs with 3 in the 9's. He bought 2 Demons but only has one delivered.

Demon Conciere.jpg
Update, just today. Status change
JB - shipped to body vendor/Upfitter

Last edited: