You can type here any text you want

Does anyone have requests for "Unofficial F.A.S.T. Manual"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

troyk

I wrote this manual & might be doing some minor updates to it after the Buick Nats this year. This is if Lance or Craig will be showing up this year.
Just looking for some input on items that you think I might have missed that should be in the manual.
I probably won't do anything like a "how to" that tells you how to setup from the vary beginning, as I don't have any of this experience.
You are welcome to sumit any docs that I can add to the manual. Of course this is not a paying job, as I did this because I thought the original manual that came with DOS SEFI8LO was not sufficent. It left me with alot of grey areas when tring to tune.

If you want anything added to my manual it needs to be sumited before or on the Buick Nats this year(May 14 -18), as all items I include with the manual I try to review with Lance or Craig. This way I hope to keep my manual correct & not giving false info.

This manual was originally written after a full day meeting with
Lance. It was wrote as MY understanding of how the parameters work after that day. As far as I know Lance or Craig has not reviewed the manual to see if it is accurate. Since Craig is now active on this board, maybe he can review it & send me a reply.
Unofficial F.A.S.T. Manual

Just moving this to the top of the list since next week is Nats. Again if anyone has any suggestions, let me know.
I will be able to get to the inet while at the Nats.

Troy:

I'm working on a manual for myself (if Lance doesnt like it it will be a one off for myself). Would you mind if I used your "hints" in it (With you getting the credit of course if it ever goes public)

Its going to look like C-Com WP kinda...

Back