Does anyone make a TE32 or TE34 anymore?

I can. Tell me what compressor wheel you would want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can. Tell me what compressor wheel you would want.

Bison,

How about this. See info below. What I meant was a TA32 and not a TE32. Pulled this info from an old Precision listing. Can you build with Precision exhaust housing? Also, I'm not sure if the original stall converter requirements were based on a precision or garrett housing. If Garrett, I'd assume I would need a 2600-2800 stall for a Precision housing? Just entertaining some ideas here...

Buick Turbos
Max. HPPart No.ETStall CnvtrWheel Dia.Wheel InducerWheel ExducerWheel TrimInlet/Outlet SizeBearing SystemA/R RatioWheel StylesWheel InducerWheel ExducerWheel Trim
PerformanceCompressor SpecsCHRATurbine Specs
460TA32Low 12's2400322.170"2.950"543"/2"3600.63T312.559"2.121"69

I can build whatever you want. I don’t know what 32 refers to. You need to give me a specific on the compressor wheel. Look at the T04e series of compressors. It’s likely one of them. They all have the same size exducer iirc. The inducer is larger up to t04e60. So the larger the inducer the higher the trim number

I can build whatever you want. I don’t know what 32 refers to. You need to give me a specific on the compressor wheel. Look at the T04e series of compressors. It’s likely one of them. They all have the same size exducer iirc. The inducer is larger up to t04e60. So the larger the inducer the higher the trim number

Sorry Bison, the picture looks to have been cut off. Let me get the specs tomorrow. Heading to sleep.