You can type here any text you want

does anyone make gta wheels in 17's and 18's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
do a search for aluminum grand national rims; the thread is in the restoration forum. Bigger GNX wheels are on their way, and I am under the impression that they'll come out within this year.

do a search for aluminum grand national rims; the thread is in the restoration forum. Bigger GNX wheels are on their way, and I am under the impression that they'll come out within this year.

Working on them daily :)

I will buy a set when you get them done. I was in Indy on monday looking at wheels. But I will definately wait on them. I wanted something that looked stock.

are they going to be outragously priced like what year one did with the snowflake wheel??

are they going to be outragously priced like what year one did with the snowflake wheel??

Not sure what Year 1 did. But the amount of $ we will be laying out they will be priced for a quick turn around :cool:

:mad: Crap, I just had 6 GTA rims stripped & polished, would have rather spent the $ on 17's!

Back