You can type here any text you want

Does anyone run with a TRZ A.R.B????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

prostreetdrag

What's going on fellow G-body owners and fanatics? I first want to start off by saying im new to this forum I have been reading this forum for quite some time and have heard alot of good info. I want to thank you all. I have just finally regestered so I can take advantage and be a part in such a great community.

I do not own a buick currently however, I have owned at least 5 g-body regals over the years and prob 15 diffrent G-body cars. So i'm just as crazy about these cars as most of you all. I'm currently building a pro-street Cutlass drag car right now. I'm neck deep in this build with many mods that I have done. Im curently shooting to build it as 9-10 sec car (Its also running on the steroid juice also..lol) So with the nitroius im using im planing to be in this et range. So enough with the intro here my question for today.......

I was wondering for those of you running a TRZ anti roll bar I was courious as to what the diameter is of the crossmember bar is that gets welded between the frame rails for the upper mounting tabs. Ive done a serious frame notch and putting in full tubs right now but I already have a crossmember bar welded in between my frame rails now which would be about the perfect location for the ARB support bar. I was going to order a ARB and was wondering if i can just use the crossmember I already have installed to weld the ARB upper brackets to???

Thanks Again I look forward to being a part of this community and apprciate any responses. Any pics of their install would be great also.

Current build:
87 Olds Cutlass
SBC 383 Stroker +.060 over
Turbo 400 w/man valve body & Trans brake
Frame notch w/full tubs
9 inch ford rear end
Stage 1 NOS

TRZ's ARB is on some of the fastest G-bodies out there.

Being able to use your current crossbar will also depend on where you have it welded, not just the diameter. The arms on TRZ's ARB are a set length. There is some room to play with but it will all come down to where yours is currently welded.

As far as the diameter. Just call them and see. They are great guys to work with.

Back