Does this look right ??

I've tried looking at your pictures a few times, but I simply can't get the page to load. If its live I should be able to, I have a broadband connection.

Do you have a mechanical boost gauge? What does it peak out at? If you are running around 15psi and leaking air I would think it would be fairly audible. How about 02 counts?

Go to **************** and go to the post Do i need to push my turbo adapter more down?

All I can say is mine is farther down than that.Like all the way down.It also looks like the adapter is a little crooked.It is leaning to the front of engine.I install my turbo like this.I first clean and then grease the adapter o-rings real good.I run a little grease around the adapter hole in the intake.I install the adapter first.Pushing it all the way down. You can see from the top if it is 'cause it will look equal depth all the way around.Grease the turbo housing inside where it will meet the o-ring on the top of the adapter.I then remove the bolt in the compressor housing so as not to cause interference.Get the oil return started and your home free.The compressor housing hole will line up at the bottom of the bracket hole when it's on all the way.I guess I am saying,NO it don't look like it is on right to me.Hope this helps you!:)