Donate to TurboBuick.Com

Originally posted by mandersgtp
Thanks John! Apparently, the "proof" was not shared with everyone. Shame on you guys!;) :p

????
Might have to elaborate on that one! Not in a "magazine" are you? ;)

Originally posted by GN One Day...
????
Might have to elaborate on that one! Not in a "magazine" are you? ;)

Hmmm, miss the boat, did ya?:p I will take care of you and Dave tonight when I get home from work...or you can bug soonergn;)

Originally posted by mandersgtp
Hmmm, miss the boat, did ya?:p I will take care of you and Dave tonight when I get home from work...or you can bug soonergn;)

OK, my curiosity is peaking on this proof. :)

:-Dean

ok ok ok

He , she, guy, gal, whatever, you are always invited and encouraged to participate. I just hope you always feel comfortable and have fun. (The learning part is just a bonus) :D

Bruce
WE4

We're back from the "big blackout of 2002" finally! Thanks for donating the $$ to the board Paul. It was only $40, but I appreciate you giving it to tb.com instead of me. I'll call you now that we've got power Bruce. Thanks guys.

Uh...yeah...so if anyone can pry their away from the T&A;), I just want to again say thanks for the contributions, everyone. Some of you are far too generous.:)

Thanks to all!

I don't know what I would do without this site, I'm on once a day when possible. It said when you donated to E-mail and tell that you donated, but I don't know who to E-mail. :confused:

GREAT SITE:)

Tarey D.:cool:

Click on the "Home" button at the top of this page. On the Home Page, scroll down to the bottom, and near the bottom right, there is a "Donate" button. Whichever button you choose from, the account information is already there.

HTH

:-Dean

How often does the list get updated?I donated a week ago and haven't made the list yet.:confused: