done with the 3.8l for now

my68u

Hey thought I might through a post in here. Not getting much appreciation in the classifieds. I am getting out of the Buick 3.8l and have an assortment of parts and a turbo 350 trans. Let me know if your in need of some parts. Mostly 77/78/79 stuff. Finally I have a BDS blower kit for the Buick v6. As I clean the garage out, I'll have more that goes.

Attachments

• trans.jpg
    trans.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 294
  • blown 6 012.jpg
    blown 6 012.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 310
Blower Drive Service (BDS) They do not make the intake manifold anymore but they have everything else. They still list all the components. Price it out, there is alot of money stitting there.

yea i looked it up, its a nice system. i dont have the money to buy one but its definatly another option for later i didn't know about. what kind of power gains can you expect on a mildly built n/a?

Blower Drive Service (BDS) They do not make the intake manifold anymore but they have everything else. They still list all the components. Price it out, there is alot of money stitting there.

Since it's a BDS set up it should be mounted on a later design Smokey Yunick intake, if I remember right. They are around but good luck finding one.