Dont Cheat on your Wife

Who s married

That is why i am not married, to deal with some psycho broad is to much to handle.

i wasent going to tell this story but about a month ago i pulled off at a back road turn off on the park way going twards the explorer park to reset my scan master and do some fuel adjusteing when i spotted a bmw and a big suv of some sort parked next to each other.

i was out adjusting my fuel pressure and a friend of mine, jw, was out takeing pictures of me and the gn when he realized that the bmw was a neighbor of his who has shot his dog a few times in the past with bb guns.

so with the camera around his neck, not knowing that there were 2 people in the suv messing around, he walked over to shower the dudes new car. about that time the man peaked out of the window to see if we were gone but instead of seeing nobody he seen jw makeing a rainbow on his passengers side window with bodly fluids:eek:. it did not take two seconds for that guy to jump out of that suv butt necked to beat jw down but jw who is one hell of a runner was half way accross the lot snapping pictures (pissing on himself the whole way) as he ran. we got away and the pictures dint turn out to good but needless to say his dog has not been shot sence:D

well, in response to 442s story, there were 2 of you guys. jw should have kicked the dude in the nuts, and you should have locked him in his own car. as far as the other story, i would have beat the hell out of her, or something. maybe not quite that extreme, but she wouldnt get away with all that. though, if i were married i wouldnt cheat, too expensive.

Re: Who s married

Originally posted by PEACHS
That is why i am not married, to deal with some psycho broad is to much to handle.

Peachs,

Trust me, ALL women are psycho!!