You can type here any text you want

Don't trust street tires at 60MPH

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

justabuickv6

Well, I went to the track tonight to only find out they were closed. On the way home, a DPS Mustang pulled up next to me.

We both go on it, I locked my converter at 65 and instantly broke loose. Not a little, a lot. Scare the #%^ out of me. I went across two lanes.

I took my time catching up to him. This time, we went from a 75 roll. He sprayed but I pulled on him pretty hard. All three times.

The Buick runs 11.65 at 116 on a hot day. It's 40 degrees tonight. -2100 Density Altitude with 30.69 baro. I am sure it was making some power.

I normally run BFG drag radials and 60ft 1.60's but I had Nittos NT450 (street tires) on it tonight. They are horrible.

oh yeah.... same crap with me... i spin, i dont even stay hard into it, have to get out and get back into it and slingshot past..

I find that my nitto 245 radial HP's hook up less than my stock BF goodrich 215's or w/e is stock. Scared the s*&T out of me more than a few times as well

Ahhh...I know what you mean. My car does that sometimes when the temps are lower than 70 degrees and cooler streets. I have drag radials too, it seems to downshift and boost spike at the same time/ very scarey!!

Back