Donut Derelict's this Sat, 07-01-2006

I'd love to come but there's that whole "morning thing" to contend with. Can we get together later in the day? ;)

Neal

Wells said:
Anybody up for donut Derelicts this Sat morning?

750H.P.V6 said:
I'd love to come but there's that whole "morning thing" to contend with. Can we get together later in the day? ;) Neal
----------------------------
Well, we have friday afternoon & night if they ever get their act together at Fontana. Maybe the San Diego turbo Buick clan would be interested in meeting somewhere a little closer to you guys some Sunday morning for breakfast. Maybe Fuddruckers on El Toro in Lake Forest sometime in the future? That would shave about an hour from the San Diego side compared to Donut Derelict's. It's got very good parking, and i don't think that they have a very early crowd, which means that we could have the place to ourselves almost. If we make it too late in the morning or during the day, I am afraid that we won't be able to find good parking spots for the cars, a definite must for me. Good to hear from you, Neal, and hope that you and family are doing great. Looks like Vegas is a washout for the next 100 years or so. I knew when they pulled what they pulled last year, that would probably be the end of an era for us Buick lovers. Definitely sorry to see it go that way. Sucks. And Phoenix is so much farther away, too. Talk to you later.

Donuts?

An apple fritter does sound kinda nice. I should be able to make it.

Gary,

Fudruckers sounds like a good idea to me. I'd be down for that. Is anyone else interested in doing a mid day weekend get together maybe once a month or something? Did I miss something about Vegas? I know there is no date for a race there yet is that what your talking about? If so I think there might be an alternate plan but the details are still being worked out.

Neal

Wells said:
Well, we have friday afternoon & night if they ever get their act together at Fontana. Maybe the San Diego turbo Buick clan would be interested in meeting somewhere a little closer to you guys some Sunday morning for breakfast. Maybe Fuddruckers on El Toro in Lake Forest sometime in the future? That would shave about an hour from the San Diego side compared to Donut Derelict's. It's got very good parking, and i don't think that they have a very early crowd, which means that we could have the place to ourselves almost. If we make it too late in the morning or during the day, I am afraid that we won't be able to find good parking spots for the cars, a definite must for me. Good to hear from you, Neal, and hope that you and family are doing great. Looks like Vegas is a washout for the next 100 years or so. I knew when they pulled what they pulled last year, that would probably be the end of an era for us Buick lovers. Definitely sorry to see it go that way. Sucks. And Phoenix is so much farther away, too. Talk to you later.

Neal--- C'mon up after work and spend the night, and we'll hit DD in the morning.

MG

I think you need to re-phrase that. You know where Lou's mind is. I don't want to get any rumors started. ;)

Neal

Drip Pan said:
Neal--- C'mon up after work and spend the night, and we'll hit DD in the morning.

MG

750H.P.V6 said:
I think you need to re-phrase that. You know where Lou's mind is. I don't want to get any rumors started. ;) Neal
In that statement, I wouldn't worry about where Lou's mind is at as much as I would worry about where the rest of Lou is. I'm thinking he would like to crash the party. Complete with ewe.

Between Morgan and I? We used to be an item before I got married. I decided I had to change my ways. ;) Or did you mean between Lou and helpless farm animals?

Neal

ledzeppac said:
ummm so whats going on????

750H.P.V6 said:
Between Morgan and I? We used to be an item before I got married. I decided I had to change my ways. ;) Or did you mean between Lou and helpless farm animals? Neal
-----------------------------
Well, at least you got the equation correct on whether it is easier to change one's ways than to change one's sex. Neal, Fuddruckers on El Toro opens at 11:00 A.M. Sat's & Sun's. The only Sunday that I don't have open is 07-09-06 as that is reserved for the all GM show at Woodley park in Van Nuys. We could see who all we could get together at Fudd's on a Sunday for breakfast/brunch. They have plenty of good parking, we could take up one section and then block it off with a car at both ends. We could probably hold 15 cars easily in the blocked off section and the cars would be 100% safe. Would Sunday, 07-16-06 appeal to you guys. About 2 weeks away from this coming Sun? If so, let me know and I will post it up.

750H.P.V6 said:
Between Morgan and I? We used to be an item before I got married. I decided I had to change my ways. ;) Or did you mean between Lou and helpless farm animals?

Neal

Well I knew you and Morgan had something going on when I saw you two share a porta potty at Fontana once... and Lou, he tried to molest me in his shop....

But I meant about tomorrow or DD or this weekend or whats going on...

I will be at DD's tomorow morning, and last that I heard from Morgan, he was planning on going, and I don't think that we will see Neal at DD's at the crack of dawn. Now don't ask who Dawn is, either. Come join us, Phil, it's not like you need a special invitation or something.

Gary,

I think the 16th could be a lot of fun. Maybe we can throw the idea out there for the masses and see who it interested. I'll stop by Cosco and get the mega pack of toilet paper and we'll drop by Lou's house on the way back. :)

Neal

Wells said:
-----------------------------
Well, at least you got the equation correct on whether it is easier to change one's ways than to change one's sex. Neal, Fuddruckers on El Toro opens at 11:00 A.M. Sat's & Sun's. The only Sunday that I don't have open is 07-09-06 as that is reserved for the all GM show at Woodley park in Van Nuys. We could see who all we could get together at Fudd's on a Sunday for breakfast/brunch. They have plenty of good parking, we could take up one section and then block it off with a car at both ends. We could probably hold 15 cars easily in the blocked off section and the cars would be 100% safe. Would Sunday, 07-16-06 appeal to you guys. About 2 weeks away from this coming Sun? If so, let me know and I will post it up.