down pipe flanges

WINDMILL

I have a guy thats make some d/p flanges for me if anyone is wanting one, let me know. they will be two different kinds.in 1/2 mild steel. i can send pics if wanted.

also i'm seeing if he can make some with the internal wastegate too. he working on that.

yea i would like one but i need your help. i have a gt355e turbo that is going on a 97 3.8 pontiac motor with custom headers. i would like to use the internal"being eazyto adapt". but if you think the external would be best just let me know...

I would be really interested in one, assuming the price was decent. let me know what it will cost and i will let ya know.

flanges

I got some 3/4 external done now if anyone interested. still waiting on the internal ones.

flanges

Are you going to have any in 1/2 or 3/4 stainless for external dp's? Please pm me a price on the 3/4 external ones you currently have in stock. Thanks, Wes

I have a guy thats make some d/p flanges for me if anyone is wanting one, let me know. they will be two different kinds.in 1/2 mild steel. i can send pics if wanted.

also i'm seeing if he can make some with the internal wastegate too. he working on that.

PICS PLEASE:)BUICKBRO@HOTMAIL.COM

Craig,

Can you get any of the internal ones with the wastegate puck assembly in them or just with the hole there? Let me know.

flange

the guy that is making them for me(internal) said he would ship out the first one monday, will have it wed. if they look fit good i'm going to make more. i have some external ones with and without the wastegate hole.

the guy that is making them for me(internal) said he would ship out the first one monday, will have it wed. if they look fit good i'm going to make more. i have some external ones with and without the wastegate hole.
Cant these be found on Ebay ,like a million of them.....:D

to H e l l with ebay

support craig. I got mine today and it looks sweet. Thanks bro!