You can type here any text you want

Downpipe finally complete.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cool 84

Got hotair?
It took a while but my car no longer sounds like a Honda. I almost put the DP up for sale but now I'm glad I didn't. No muffler shop in town would help me so I got pissed and did it myself. I had only the upper 1/3 of the downpipe installed before. I ended up cutting the upper 1/3 and welding in another piece of pipe in between. It fits, but the test pipe is going to have a big dog leg in it since it no longer lines up with the exhaust. Still, it fits and doesn't hit the frame or the body. The A-arm will hit but only right as it hits the bump stops too. I don't think it will hit except if I bottom out really hard which I don't plan on doing. I'm still very happy. It has a much more throaty tone to it now with the exhaust exiting underneath the car. Lee Thompson 3" Dp and KB dual stage headers, I don't think I could have a better exhaust. Now I can finally get a wastegate mounted and put up some decent numbers.

Back