You can type here any text you want

DPMS Panther Arms AR15 What should I ask?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
I want to sell this .223/5.56ar15, but I am not up with prices anymore. I have 3 or 4 extra brand new in the package 30 round mags for it too. I will get pics later, but it has flat top, halo sight, telescoping stock, blow molded case. I have put 100 rounds through it to sight it in. No jamming or piping. Performed flawlessly.
It just sits in my gun safe and would like to get a fair price.
http://www.dpmsinc.com/LITE-16-A3_ep_139-1.html

Did a little research today. Looks like a sweet deal for someone would be $1000 for the AR and mags.

i saw a brand new DPMS at the gun show this weekend and it was stripped down,and was priced at 1700$

Funny, a friend at work just bought one of these new retail at a gun store for $689. I didn't believe him till I saw it in the box with the price tag on it.

It's worth what anyone will pay for it. If you're able to get $1500, great deal for you. I guess some retailers are just refusing to jack prices up which I have to applaud.

There are several different models. That cheap one probably had a polymer lower NOT aluminum. If it is an alum lower, it probably should be in the mid to upper teens. I work at Gander Mtn and see these cheapos go for around 675.

Walmart was selling these for $557 at Christmas i hear you can order one from them for the same price. I haven't check but have a friend say he ordered one but they are a couple months back ordered

Guys, all of my research has found that $1000 for the gun and extra mags is a sweet deal for someone. They can actually make money on it by flipping it. I just dont have the time.
If your serious about it.... PM me and we can work out the details. Im in IL. I have an FFL down the road from me.

Guys, all of my research has found that $1000 for the gun and extra mags is a sweet deal for someone. They can actually make money on it by flipping it. I just dont have the time.
If your serious about it.... PM me and we can work out the details. Im in IL. I have an FFL down the road from me.

Called my FFL and told him the deal. He said, "should sell pretty quick with everything going on."

Back