You can type here any text you want

Drag Radial Selection for T Rims

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
I know wide tire treads have been beat to death but seems the more I read the more uncertain I become on a good selection for a rear drag radial. What I need to know is, what is the widest 26” or 27” tall DR can I mount on a stock T rim without the tire rubbing. The car does have aluminum drums which are a little thicker than the steel. I don’t mind to run a spacer if needed but I will not roll the fender lips or cut the car up.
Kind of thinking of the 275/50/15 but concerned about them rubbing.....thoughts or opinions???

255/60r15 is a 27" tire that can work on a 7" rim. 275/50R15 really needs a 8"-10" rim and would probably rub on a totally stock rear suspension. 235/60R15 is 26" tall will fit perfect. All 3 are available from Mickey Thompson in ET Street drag radials. HTH.

The 255/60/15 M/T Drag Radial is a perfect fit with stock T wheels. NO rubbing or issues with that size.

Back