You can type here any text you want

draglite wheels & tires

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

et10sec

new, draglite wheels and tires, never used, new firestone slicks,32-14-15 new firestone front runners 26-4.5-15, all four $850obo, selling for a friend, ralph 412 303-5880

Ed you may want to post this in the parts for sale forum. I'm interested in the front wheels and tires if you will seperate them.

John

tires and wheels

hi john, i am posting this for a friend, call him 412 303-5880 ralph, they are all brand new never on the road, he has crome a/c lines, bola exhaust, dash cluster,and other parts. i think you know him, he has the green gn stage 2 car. thanks ed z

front runners

et10sec said:
hi john, i am posting this for a friend, call him 412 303-5880 ralph, they are all brand new never on the road, he has crome a/c lines, bola exhaust, dash cluster,and other parts. i think you know him, he has the green gn stage 2 car. thanks ed z
yes, he wants to sell front wheels and tires, i saw them they are new, call him. ed z

wheels and tires

is the dash and crome a/c line still for sale, what about the s.s bolla exhaust? :biggrin: can you post a picture of the wheels and tires

Back