You can type here any text you want

Drone pilots areheld above the rest!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CGASTON

This is so disrespectful to all military men and women that have received a purple heart in the past. Drone pilots stay home, sleep in their beds, and see their families; while PURPLE HEART recipients are getting shot at, away from family, and don't get to sleep in their own beds. If you do Obama's bidding and kill another AMERICAN then you get his new medal!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobil...hed-warfare-medal-drone-pilots_n_2852677.html

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

I have a friend who is an old man that was in the Navy during WWII. While in the Navy he had 2 ships sunk out from under him. This man survived being on two ships that got sunk by the Japanese. He has 2 Purple Hearts and a Legion of Merit medals. He helped save other sailors lives and lost quite a few friends along the way. I wander what stories these drone pilots have that could possibly compare to the stories this man told me of his service?

groumoutis said:
I have a friend who is an old man that was in the Navy during WWII. While in the Navy he had 2 ships sunk out from under him. This man survived being on two ships that got sunk by the Japanese. He has 2 Purple Hearts and a Legion of Merit medals. He helped save other sailors lives and lost quite a few friends along the way. I wander what stories these drone pilots have that could possibly compare to the stories this man told me of his service?

Well I was sitting at my desk in florida, flying the predator and spilt coffee all over my legs. Call medics........ Just saying!

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

i just read it today on cnn, its complete BS! all these pogs think they deserve a MOH for joining and serving. dont get me wrong it is an accoplishment and something to be proud of serving in the military but you should earn and deserve the medal and awards you recieve. i remember getting awarded my CAB, and now theyre giving them out like candy "oh a mortar flew over you and landed 600 feet away heres a CAB!" they get wings as well for flying UAVS! and whats his name was supporting the medal 100%, as engineers i dont think any one of us ever wore a CAB even though 150/175 in our company had it on our class As and our ERBs. you see dfac workers wearing them and people stuck in s shops thinking they did something.

im happy i earned it when it meant something, well by earn it i mean blown the F up lol

and for its order of precedence above bronze star and purple heart????

its a slap in the face to all combat arms

I won't even tell dad about this. He's 87 and served in the European theatre. He survived the Battle of the Bulge and the Battle of Hertgen Forest. He strung telephone wire and was stranded many times trying to get back from behind enemy lines crawling through enemy camps in pitch darkness hoping no one noticed them. Him and his partner spent two days trapped in a ditch half full of ice and water in winter in Germany because an enemy platoon camped across the road from them and they could not leave. He got the Bronzr Star, Purple Heart, and two Theatre Campain medals. He just got awarded the French Medal of honor in a ceremony in Daytona FL. I have uploaded a pic of some American Vets awarded the French medal of Honor. Dad is last row third from left, the bald guy.... Oldest guy there was born in 1918. Some guys had 5 Bronze Stars. WOW. The stories.......

Attachments

• bilde.jpg
    bilde.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 71
Back