DS run. Anyone care to give it a look for me?

Matt

It wasn't from a stop. And at about 13psi. I don't know fuel pressure because for some reason my gauge isn't reading! Some things don't look right to me just from what I've read and what the file says. The knock is from my downpipe hitting. I managed to get it down (the knock) by messing with the downpipe. I turned boost down because fear of detonation. That's why it's so low. O2s were in the high 800s so I can take the boost up more. The TPS was low for some reason and the LV8 took a while to lock out.

I dunno. Any comments would be cool.

thanks

http://home.triad.rr.com/mattpierce/1STRUN

I saw no knock counts or retard, the O2s are WAY FAT and the boost could be turned up.

I would take the boost up to 16# while carefully watching knock counts and retard and see what the O2s are then. Looks like it accelerates pretty slowly at such low a boost level. I would turn up the boost.

Originally posted by U1ARUNIT
I saw no knock counts or retard, the O2s are WAY FAT and the boost could be turned up.

I would take the boost up to 16# while carefully watching knock counts and retard and see what the O2s are then. Looks like it accelerates pretty slowly at such low a boost level. I would turn up the boost.

Oh yeah. I was just wanting to get SOMETHING to go from. The boost is extremely low. I will mess with it when I get more time.

thanks