You can type here any text you want

DSE G-Body Suspension Products NOW IN!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
We are proud to announce that we have teamed up with Detroit Speed to bring you a Complete Bolt-in Pro-Touring set up for the 1978-1988 G-Body cars!

The shocks & Springs are a "Matched set" meaning these will work Perfect together On or Off the track!

I will be installing both the Front & Rear complete "Speed Kit's" on our White GNS Test Car. At that point I will be documenting the entire process including pic's of each step. We hope to get it done in time for our annual RTTH6 event (Sept 17,18,19) which we are to compete in and to also have the car on display at DSE's booth.

Everything is now listed on our site with a few more items still yet to come. Please take a moment to look at what we have to offer. The quality, design, and innovation of these products is Top notch!

All these G-Body products are in production right now and being powder coated and ready to ship! ;)

GNS

If DSE is half as good as what they say, this should be an awesome set up. Let us know how it holds up in Sept.

If DSE is half as good as what they say, this should be an awesome set up. Let us know how it holds up in Sept.
Will do! I'm sure their products will be every bit as good as they say they are, if not better! DSE & there customers are not in the top 5 at Autocross & Road racing events across the country every single year for nothing! ;)

GNS

These are some pretty good prices on sway bars!!

Rear 1-1/8" Sway bars for $325.00

Front Sway Bar & Frame Brace Kit for $375.00

GNS

Is there any weight savings if I switch from stock front sway bar to the DSE? Also, I can barely fit the stocker due to my slic setup. How much "bigger" is their 1 3/8 setup? Thanks.

Is there any weight savings if I switch from stock front sway bar to the DSE? Also, I can barely fit the stocker due to my slic setup. How much "bigger" is their 1 3/8 setup? Thanks.
Not sure on the weight savings yet, when switching over to the Front & Rear Complete set up I plan on documenting everything. When my stuff comes in I will gather this info for you and let you know right away.

Scot W.

Back