You can type here any text you want

DSM in NC, '90 Laser RS-T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

corsair231

Guys, I hate to, but it's time to let her go. '90 Laser RS Turbo, 5-spd, fwd (same as Talon and Eclipse). High miles (200+) but runs extremly well. In process of putting timing and balance belts on and new valve stem seals. Should be complete this weekend. Car is just about 100% factory stock.

Only mods are the free mods, a K&N, and a small 16g. Pulls real good at about 14 psi. Has the factory radio and cd player which still works. A/C works but needs to be recharged occasionally (R134A), Cruise works, rear wiper works. Power windows, yep, works. E-prom computer (not socketed)

New stuff (less than 3,000 miles on the parts) Altenator, turbo, p/s hoses, flywheel, clutch/pressure plate assembly, clutch slave, master, and lines, brake pads all around, cv-shafts (new, not remans), new speakers, shifter rebuilt, clutch linkage welded. Trans was freshend up before I got it and it has syncromesh in it now.

The only thing I know that the car needs is a headliner and motor mounts. Car is black with orange top surfaces and belt line molding. Cheapie paint job is about a year old and not bad but could use some attention with a good buffer and some wax. A few minor dents and dings. Interior is tan. Has aftermarket boost gauge in a single pillar pod. All panels are there and in good shape. Has Eclipse wheels, black with polished lip. Sorry, camera is broken so no pics right now.

Hard to find one this stock and in this good of shape. I've recently gotten over 33 mpg on a 6 hour round trip. Hate to let it go but too many projects. I'm about an hour east of Charlotte on 74. $2,300.00 o.b.o

pics?

I'm not a cash customer, but have been thinking about trading my Firebird for a DSM.

Bob

No pics yet but maybe by this week end. DSM's are fun little cars and I would love to keep this one, but I've got to let it go. Got my eye on a bike and I have too many other projects.

Back