Dual Kenny Bell cold air kit

nickygn23

Hey guys ,I spotted this National on EBay and I saw the air dams under the nose. Now I have seen the drivers side intake air dam from Kenny Bell's cold air kit before. . This one for sale has them on both sides. I though that looked cool. Has anybody bought this kit before and if so where can I get them?
Thanks

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 684
I have one of the original KB sitting in a box in the garage. I would sell it but it is too much of a pain to ship.

The ones TA sells (the old KB one) is a fiberglass one piece design, much nicer looking than the ones in that pic (to me).

how much to 60101

Not sure, i'll have to measure the box. I would also have to get some bubble wrap to put around it as I don't trust any of the shipping companies to not use it as a trampoline.

I have a Kenne Bell one piece air dam on my 87. It has just the drivers side air intake. Love the way it looks, plus the wife got it for me for Christmas several years back, so I like it even more. Sorry about the blurry pic.

buick.jpg

It all yours chopped39. I have to get my hands on the duel one I seen on the pic I posted.

Last edited:
^^^^ From what I know KB made the 1 piece airdam with 1 (driver's side) ram air and one with both sides ram air. He also made the drivers' side ram air separately and the passenger side ram air separately. TA performance bought the mold for the driver side ram air and the 1 piece dual ram air. As my memory serves me they could not find the mold for the passenger side ram air. You can probably purchase the 1 piece driver's side ram air from TA. I bought 2 from them. Good luck finding the passenger side ram air. I have been looking for 1 (not scouring the earth) and would buy one if I found one. I have never seen one for sale, and have only seen 2 cars with it (1 of them is the car you posted). HTH.

Not sure, i'll have to measure the box. I would also have to get some bubble wrap to put around it as I don't trust any of the shipping companies to not use it as a trampoline.
did you figure out how much and shipping to 60101? thankx

Just got an answer back from the owner who is selling it. He said they are classic Kenny Bell. Impossible to find. I was hoping they were new from a vender. Disappointed .....

I am pretty sure TA Performance still has the driver's side ram air (new). I bought 2 from them about 3 years ago. The passenger side is near impossible.

I have the two piece KB set up. I may be willing to loan the pass side to a fiberglass guy to make the mold, I want another set for my other GN I'm building right now. I do like the one piece dual air ram because the center looks like it will help with diverting air to a front mounted inter cooler but the two piece looks cool. I may look into having a mold done with mine.

Wait crap! I do have a complete pass and driver set of the dual ram Ken Bell set up. They are in my 87 GN trunk. I will have to get them out.