You can type here any text you want

Dusty Bradford

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Phoneguy

Cometic HG stress tester
Big thanks to Dusty!!
I ordered a 9.5" converter from him and it showed up at my house in 8 days!!!!! Thank you sir much appreciated.

Bryan

LMAO

I was hoping to collect enough so you could come install them. My new Billet Stage III tranny from Lonnie showed up Friday night too. Get over here.

Bryan

I would love to, I have my grandson this weekend. You should have all the goodies to get ya road worthy this time. or you could buy (steel) Bretts.
Give me your motor and sell the rest off. Just a thought.......:biggrin:

You are right, I should have all the goodies now. Hopefully I can get the rest of my stuff installed before BG and get some tuning done and make a few shakedown passes to get this thing dialed in. Still have a couple of electric gauges to install, AMS 500 boost controller, make a shifter plate for the Pro Ratchet shifter, new wheel cylinders...just not enough time in a day with wife and kids.

Bretts car was a steal !! I was just a little short on cash...about 30k short :biggrin:

Back