dyno next month. idea what it should make?

turbogreg

heading to the dyno next month to see what the car will make. just wanted to hear what everyone thought it should put down. throw in an et & mph, don't worry i won't get offended. i'll post the real info next month.
basic info rest is in the sig....
PT6776E turbo at 28-30psi (no knock at all) set at 28 psi now with 0 knock
RJC FMIC
Progressive Alky Kit
RJC powerplate
3''DP and test pipe with 2.5'' hooker catback
dual electric fans
FAST B2B system
etc... stock unopened block, built trans. have a set of ported irons ready to go in with a roller cam but running so well right now don't want to touch it. anyway let me know what you think. i'm hoping for 5xxWHP/550+rwtq with a 10.xx at 124+mph. i know it's hard to guess track times and all, and what it should run and will run will be different. trying to go well into the 10s with stock unopened block, so we'll see what happens. it's an 87GN t top car if i didn't mention already with 55k original miles.

Greg

With ported heads I think your esitmate would be very close. Without ported heads your combo is going to be held back.

My guess would be 475rwhp at 520ftlbs! Mid to low 11's with a tops car!

yea, really need to get the car weighed in with me in it. i'm a light weight so weight reduction right there. ha. anyone know who's been the fastest stock heads, cam, unopened block? also where the 67 stops making power basically? i'm sure i can bring her up to 30psi but then i need another boost gauge soon!:eek:

Greg

fastest is 10.66. Stangbanger did it. 35PSI:eek: At 28-30PSI with your turbo on a stock longblock should be low 11s.

Non GT 66 I thought. Might have been a stealth 66. But he did this several years ago. Before the GT turbos came out.

I you can break into the 10's on a stock long block, that is quite a feat!! :cool:

Just be careful though. There have been a lot of lost headgaskets trying for that.

my 61 never felt that strong, but hey 10.6 never know. anymore guesses? i have a buddy that thinks it'll put down 520rwhp/570rwtq. i have no doubt it'll put down over 500whp trq who knows. from other members i see some wacky trq numbers, some with little 3255e's making 500+ and some with 70mms only making 550. guess its all in the tune.

Greg

trq

my 61 never felt that strong, but hey 10.6 never know. anymore guesses? i have a buddy that thinks it'll put down 520rwhp/570rwtq. i have no doubt it'll put down over 500whp trq who knows. from other members i see some wacky trq numbers, some with little 3255e's making 500+ and some with 70mms only making 550. guess its all in the tune.

Greg

I could be wrong, but seems like trq numbers have alot to do with the cam. it seems that the closer the cam is to stock. the more trq you make an less hp, then the people with bigger turbos most of the time have a bigger cam which might make more hp but less trq.