You can type here any text you want

Dyno numbers.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TNTSNBS

Demoralizer
25psi/22*, razors alky dual nozzle kit and 91 pump gas, street car weekend driver:
651rwhp and 797 torque, not to shabby. :D

sounds about right but the tq seems a little high tho. what type of dyno and where? did u get any video?

Thanks for the replies and good words, GTQ billet wheels, no video because instead of doing a video my fat butt had to sit in the trunk to keep the tires from jumping off the rollers even after 2 more straps were added so the extra weight in the trunk helped a lot :), not a mustang dyno for sure it was one of those where the car has to be raised off the ground, peak power was right at 5k and it kept the same linear smooth power all the way to around 6,500rpm., much more left in it but for now I will keep it the way it is and just drive it.

Very respectable for a street car. Sounds like that car might be quicker with a few friends in the trunk.:eek::D No! I'm not volunteering... Time for some track times.

Congrats.

Mike B.

Back