You can type here any text you want

Dyno Results

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

89mulletbird

Stock TTA block with 70k miles on it
Champion iron heads
210/215 roller cam
RJC powerplate
THDP with cat test pipe
6152S journal bearing @ 22psi
Turbotweak alky chip
Dutt IC neck
Razor's Alky kit
60lb injectors

Not sure what would be the next step to increase power? I was running 12:1 AFR on this run, which is about as lean as I dare to go. I'm thinking a larger, newer turbo. Mine is rated at 630HP. I'm also still running a MAF.

25zm39y.jpg

Really nice dude, that's with the stock IC just a Dut neck? I'm thinking a PTE SLIC and turn up the boost!!

That's some nice power out of that setup. Low 11/high 10 power. Are you going through a stock MAF or using a translator or anything like that?

I'm running the stock TTA IC with a Dutt neck. Also using the stock MAF.... Thumbs up to Eric, I'm running his 5.6 chip with very little adjustment.

Unless you're going to turn up the boost with more turbo heads will net you more power gain than anything else at this point. The gt35r compressor hits peak flow around 2.4:1 Pressure ratio. Anything you can do to increase mass flow through the engine so that the turbo is running around 2.4:1 pressure ratio (like you are currently) will net you power increases with the current turbo. The stock maf is likely hurting the compressors efficiency with pressure drop at the inlet

That's making some good power with the combo you have. Good job! Do you have any intentions running the car down the 1/4?

Bison - I was under the impression that there are no aftermarket heads for the TTA, that's why I bought NOS GM heads and sent them to Champion for porting and bigger valves.

Should I upgrade to an LT1 MAF and get a translator?

89mulletbird said:
Bison - I was under the impression that there are no aftermarket heads for the TTA, that's why I bought NOS GM heads and sent them to Champion for porting and bigger valves.

Should I upgrade to an LT1 MAF and get a translator?

Any of the fwd 3 liter heads would have worked. I'd remove the maf inlet restriction. I was limited by the MAFS around 475whp with the stock MAFS and 60-1 compressor. With the wastegate closed it made about 25-26psi before MAFS removal. Going to speed density I picked up about 40whp immediately with the boost adjusted to 27-28psi. The same combo at 30-31psi went 10.61/127.85 in 93/alky. I had bowl work and stock valves with a non aggressive 212/212.

Back