You can type here any text you want

Dyno videos post #1

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

RUQWKNF

KEEPER OF SECRETS
Staff member
Here are the first batch of videos.
In order of the links:

Derek Godwin Billet 71 HPQ Air Cooled Dual Ball Bearing T4 .81 A/R.
1st pull.

2nd pull.

Steve Sullivan's 3rd pull on a Billet 71HPQ Air Cooled Dual ball bearing .85 A/R 3-bolt. With turbo spool down timer at shut off.

Tyler Shull's car with a Billet 6765 Air Cooled Dual ball bearing .63 A/R 3-bolt.

1st pull.

2nd pull.

Steve Thompsons Firebird with a Billet HP7675R Air Cooled Dual ball bearing turbo with a Precision 1.28 A/R T4 housing.

1st pull.

2nd pull.

3rd pull.

I will get the rest of the dyno runs loaded to my computer as time allows. This took me all day Saturday to edit and upload. Man what a chore.
Anyway, hope you all enjoy these.

Patrick

Wow!

That's bad ass!oh and thanks again with all your help with getting me the 6765 billet turbo and stock loc. Intercooler!yesterday i spanked a sport bike with nitrous went way over 1/4 before he could catch me,and my boost was 17 lbs!!!

71 HPQ Dyno Pulls

Hey Pat,

Just wondering if any of the posted dyno pulls were on 109 blocks? And if so which ones? I have a DLS built 3.8 and looking to purchase a 71 HPQ.

Thanks Slo-joe55

I'm pretty sure Sully lit up the dyno throwing down a impressive 630+ with Jack Cotton pushing the magic keys on Sully's top shelf TSM combo with the 71 turbo :eek:

That is a 109 block. I'm sure your DLS powerplant will have no problem beating it with a Cal tune up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back