You can type here any text you want

Dyno

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
512.2 HP 648.3TQ DynoJet today on 93 + alky.

24.5 PSI at 18 degree's..

Two pulls, first was 504.

Gotta love it ;)

There is no substitute for dis……:rolleyes: Oh wait that was a different board. Sounds sweet. You are where I want to be with my car next year. Is 550 the next milestone?

I'm a chicken ****. Peak boost was 24.5 so it was hovering around mid 23's.

Goal.. drive to Reynolds.. run a 10 second pass.. drive it home on a 100% stock suspension TTA.

Should make good power at 26-28 PSI.

Razor are those peaks or averages? If peaks where'd you hit them at and what cam r u using? Just wanna gauge my setup off something...

Great numbers. Wish I would have dynoed it again before I sold mine. We used to be pretty close although you have yours dialed in pretty good now :)

Congrats. Now bust off a 10 second pass already ;)

:GreenWithEnvy:

Again, its just awesome....On pump Gas!

I've linked your Dyno numbers to our TTA FAQ List, just after your Quarter Mile Time (I know that time is old, you may want to make a new thread and post your very best time for the FAQ List ;) )

Congratulations :D

lee

trading t/a, when he slammed the pedal down at 4100 it jumped to over the 510 mark, then I locked the converter it dropped to 470 from that point it pulled to 510 again at 4700, then again 5100.. it went up or down like 10 RWHP 4500-5300 very flat.

The TQ jumped to 648.3 at 4100 then came down to 600 at 4300 and gradually came down from that point nice and flat till the cross at 5250. I'll see about posting a link to the sheet when I get my run files from yesterday. For something I tune at the track and gut feeling.. I was happy. On a DynoJet you have loss of 20-25% depending on converter, and other factors. On a bone stock bottom end.. two 500+ pulls.. Doing the math thats 650-680 flywheel.. no mans land on a nongirdled, non steel mained, stock piston motor. Especially on pump gas ;)

RobR.. would have been neat to see what yours would of duno'd.. 10 second pass coming rite up :D

Lee, thanks.. I was sweating yesterday.

Cheers..

Julio

Other than arp hardware and j&e's mine is stock as well. The guy whpo built it never uses a girdle or caps and has had cars go into the 10's reliably so we'll see what happens!

Congrats to you!

Nice!

Im really hoping I pull those numbers next year when its all broken in and Bruce and I can get the tune all sorted out !

I built the engine/drivetrain with 10's on pump as my end result.

Great numbers!. Your alky kit looks good to , checked it out at Bruce's a few weeks ago

later
Jeremy

512.2 HP 648.3TQ DynoJet today on 93 + alky.

You start hooking up hard with that kind of torque and your B-pillars are going to be wavier than a 50 yr old ladies back side!:D 648 freakin pounds of torque is nuts. I'll rub my crystal bald head for a prediction................................ (that feels kind of nice :D) ..................................I see a cage in your future!

Jason
I'm going to go rub my head some more now ;)

I might have missed something but why did the power drop so much after you passed 4200 rpms and on the dyno it sounded like the car picked up, died off and then picked back up again. :confused:

Back