You can type here any text you want

Dynoed My Car Today

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

91Bird305

Had some boost controller issues (same ones I had at Milan yesterday) and got it to 19lbs but anything after that the controller wouldn't go any higher. Going to a manual controller in the future.

Anyways, made 467rwhp and 464tq @ 19lbs. I'm happy since I know there is more in it once I push it to 25. Anyways, here is the video. Good day. Just need some more tweaking and I might get that 500 mark. :fingers crossed:

YouTube - TurboBird Dyno Run #1

Big thanks to Stan at Engineered Victories

Welcome to EVI

And Victory Racing Engines

btw: that A/F is off by +1. So that is actually 11.0 and not 12.0.

Runs a little fat at first.

Cool.. what boost controller is giving you fits?

Greddy II Profec B

You sure its not user error. We've used that piece with no issues. Now the manual that comes with it absolutely sucks. I found the on-line manual at greddy.com to be much more user friendly.

What I would do is put the boost controller on Zero and set my WG rod to desired minimum boost. Then from there add percentage to get me where I wanted to be. Hope this makes sense. Typically my minimum boost would be like 18 PSI.

It might be user error. I will play with it this weekend and see if I can get a desired boost level. I know I set the alarm to 2.70, which I was told equals 27lbs. But that might be wrong.

There is a lot more to that unit than just setting the alarm. Download the manual and read it like 10 times.. it will sink in.

There is a lot more to that unit than just setting the alarm. Download the manual and read it like 10 times.. it will sink in.

Cool. I will. Thanks Julio.

Yeah, there are a lot of settings on there that I haven't really touched that might be causing the issue. I am wondering if there is a way to set it back to default and start from scratch.

You sure its not user error. We've used that piece with no issues. Now the manual that comes with it absolutely sucks. I found the on-line manual at greddy.com to be much more user friendly.

What I would do is put the boost controller on Zero and set my WG rod to desired minimum boost. Then from there add percentage to get me where I wanted to be. Hope this makes sense. Typically my minimum boost would be like 18 PSI.

+1

Once they are dialed in - they typically are rock solid.

+1

Once they are dialed in - they typically are rock solid.

That was it.

The shop I had it at before had the set gain at 2.20%. I set the gain to 30% and the set gain to 0%.

Went out for a test drive and it went to 19lbs with no interruptions. Increase the gain to 33% and the boost went to 21 with no drop off. So I think I got it figured out now. The set gain was just too high. They said you have to start by setting it at 0% and then if you experience and boost creep, to increase the set gain % by 5% until it goes away. So far, no creep, so I am good. Too bad the season is over here in Michigan. :(

Back