You can type here any text you want

E-prom

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

johnplogii

Senior citizen
I have a chip that I bought with a bunch of GNX parts & need to verify that it is from the same GNX. Would the number on it tell me? And does anyone know what it should be?

Thanks

John, I will take that chip. Let me know how much you want for it. My memory recalls it was suppose to be included in all the parts that I bought from you a while back :) Let me know, you can send me a PM. Thanks

Charlie, you know the chip was not part of the deal we made. I am trying to verify that it is for sure the correct chip. Can you check the numbers on yours? Mine is BBKJ 9464. The 9464 is under the plastic & quite hard to read. What is something like this worth?

John

I don't have anything else, I know I saw Charlie was selling books & dash plaques. He may have other things for sale.

I think I have a GNX chip somewhere in my tool box. I've had it for several years(10+) What is the correct #? Or is there any way to tell for sure? Any info would be great.
CC

#'s

I think I have a GNX chip somewhere in my tool box. I've had it for several years(10+) What is the correct #? Or is there any way to tell for sure? Any info would be great.
CC

The numbers for a GNX chip are: BBKJ 9464
If you have one please send me a PM with the asking price. Thanks

Back