E-Town motel/hotel info??

TUFNUF 6

Going to the Skakedown sat. and know nothing about the area. Looking for a place as near the track as possible. I don't need something fancy or expensive, just clean. Any info. is greatly appreciated! T.I.A. ....Moose.

When I go to Englishtown, NJ, I always stay at the Best Western on Rt. 18 in EAST BRUNSWICK. It's one of the closest to the track (about 15 min.)...Check on Best Western's site for more info...

Claude.:wink:

As far as I know there aren't any motels right next to the track. You either have to go north to Rt 18 near the turnpike exit 9, southwest on 33 to the turnpike exit 8A (which is the exit you take coming from the south to get to the track), or I guess east and maybe a little south to Rt 9. They are all about the same distance away; each way is going to be a 15 minute drive. You can also go a little west of the turnpike on 33 and then north and find a couple of more. None of the hotels are really cheap, expect $80-100 a night. There are lots of restaurants and fast food places on Rt 18 and Rt 9, hardly any on 33 at the turnpike. Once you hit NJ stop at one of the rest stops on the turnpike and get one of those free advertisement magazines with hotel ads.