You can type here any text you want

E63 SICKAMG

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
So I'm driving home from work yesterday and had just exited the toll road and made my way up Santiago Cayon....I road I love to drive...and as I'm sitting at a light for the exit from the 241, I look in the side view an the black E63 AMG I see from time to time back on this canyon road is rolling up alongside. The car carries vanity plates that read SICKAMG, but when I've seen it in the past, the guy has no interest in racing...just cruises along prolly listening to elevator music...

On this stretch of Santiago form the light, it goes straight at a slight incline in two lanes for about a 1/4 mile before narrowing into a single lane and cresting the hill down to Irvine Lake so folks are always jockeying for the first spot before the road narrows...I'm hoping AMG boy wants to tangle...
This is also a popluar spot for Po-Po to sit and fish, but I dont' see them up ahead at their usual perch....so I'm ready in case he decides to go for first...it's mine...:cool:

Light turns green as we both roll into it and he seems to be gauging my interest in a street fight as much as I am his....we're door to door and accelerating at a slightly agressive pace...then I here that 500+ HP 6.3 open up (I think it's actually a 6.2 in spite of its 6.3 badges). I answer him with my mean buzzin half dozen and we're both all in now....

My tires broke loose, but even as I spin....I'm staying door to door with him. I finally hook and it's all over now....my torque vs. his and I know I've got gobs more.....I just walk away from him.

I was up 3-4 lengths and still wlaking away when he finally gave up hoping for a top end advantage to show up, so I stopped the beating and started scrubbing speed, and he backed way off returning to his normal docile driving habits...

That AMG is sick alright.....probably about to puke it's guts out....
:cool:

Yep, The kill section is back where it should be. Been a little dry till you got the coop back running. Good kill(s)

Nice, didnt kno what a e63 was .had to google it..:-).... Holly shit v8 tt?? Damn man u my hero!!!im in the hunt for a 03/04 cobra... But i live in a shitty town so dont see many... Lol..i hope i can hang tho..

Wonder which E you ran into? The old NA E63 was a mid 12 sec car. The new TT E is a beast. I've seen em run high 10s on just a tune and exhaust upgrade.

They all look alike to me and it's in extremely good shape...but after looking at some pix...I'm assuming it was the 2010 with the NA 6.2 since it had the 6.3 badges on the side front fenders. It's a 12.5 second car, stock.

The 2012 is the twin turbo 5.5L.
I looked it up and it's a 12.0 second car, stock. They make aboout the same power, but produce more torque which prolly what gets them to 60mph about 1/2 second quicker thaan the 6.2L NA version.

Nice, didnt kno what a e63 was .had to google it..:).... Holly shit v8 tt?? Damn man u my hero!!!im in the hunt for a 03/04 cobra... But i live in a shitty town so dont see many... Lol..i hope i can hang tho..
Hey WTF man. O well I guess this town isn't that great. If you want a mustang just keep cruising by tony's fast lane until one comes out.

I have a score to settle with the 03/04 Terminator Cobra's....
A couple years back while I was still in a mid 12 sec GN, I got killed by a couple of them....
Been waiting and upgrading ever since for a rematch but no joy so far...been settling for GT500 kills....and crushed a Saleen Extreme with the Camaro once...

meanchicken said:
I have a score to settle with the 03/04 Terminator Cobra's....
A couple years back while I was still in a mid 12 sec GN, I got killed by a couple of them....
Been waiting and upgrading ever since for a rematch but no joy so far...been settling for GT500 kills....and crushed a Saleen Extreme with the Camaro once...

Already did this sat at the track... 03 with a few mods mean sounding mf... He kept beting me by a hair length go me mad was boosting 25 lbs turn the shit out of the rod... Run a 10.98 to a 11.26.. Smoked his ass but.. My head gasted when out... Fuk againg!! Was it worth it?? Fuk yea!!!!!!does a track win counts as a kill??? I lost twice, but wont 1 by alot more then he beat me...

Rafs-T-Type said:
Hey WTF man. O well I guess this town isn't that great. If you want a mustang just keep cruising by tony's fast lane until one comes out.

Lol.. Sorry about the shit talking about our town... Lol.. But hey u kno that tru is not the worse but not all that great.. Dude we need to talk e85 i think im ready to turn!!!

Good boy, Chicken your all business with no cheap talk & have once again brought some dignity back to the kill section.

Lol.. Sorry about the shit talking about our town... Lol.. But hey u kno that tru is not the worse but not all that great.. Dude we need to talk e85 i think im ready to turn!!!
I'm clearly in denial since someone two doors down from me got shot in his face in his driveway. And another neighbor just got arrested for drunkenly shooting his gun in his crawl space.

Sorry to highjack Chicken....Nice Kill!

I'm clearly in denial since someone two doors down from me got shot in his face in his driveway. And another neighbor just got arrested for drunkenly shooting his gun in his crawl space.

Sorry to highjack Chicken....Nice Kill!

Holy crap....I'm staying outa your neighborhood!!!
Ya'll bring "Kill Section" to a whole new level in your town.:eek:

NICE KILL!! MY LITTLE BOY ALWAYS PEEKS AT THE PC WHEN I'M READING THESE KILLS, BELIEVE IT OR NOT HE KNOWS "MEANCHICKEN", LOVES THE PICTURE,HE CRACKS UP EVERT TIME HE SEES IT....(HE IS 8) NICE TO SEE YOUR BACK ON THE ROAD!!!

Back