You can type here any text you want

e85 chips?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
A guy with the maft pro was posting about experimenting with E85 on the full throttle board FYI

I was hoping that someone has already played with the fuel and timing maps for a mass air car. This will be the fuel to figure out to have some fun. I know this will not be much cheaper than race gas but I will be able to pump into my car and alot of gas stations. Maybe its time to step up to DFI? .

I'm trying to do it with an old gen 6 + Vic right now. Started car Sat night a few times, but when water temps got up wouldn't start. Found a problem with the MAP and fixed it Sunday. Starts much better, but still have the problem with transition to running fuel once the water temp gets to approx 150deg.....also just learning on the gen 6, not like I know what I'm doing. This is a mild street car with a 49, PS FMIC, 212-212 flat cam, 72 #/hr injectors.......

Will try it again tonight....and if any one has advice they watn to offer, their advice would be appreciated......

TIA
Jay

Back